Monday, September 27, 2010

B-12


Today (and last night) I am super tired!!! I just took a B-12 and I hope I will feel better by tonight. Last week was crazy! My friend Becky came late on Wed. night to spend a couple of days. Thursday we went to Virginia Beach. The weather was awesome!!! The waves were great and the kids had so much fun playing in the water and the sand. Taylor was able to go and do some work on the way. At the end of the day there was a cool band playing down the street and we were able to listen for a few minutes. Butter. It was great! Then Chipotle for dinner and a late night home. Becky's son Jacob was like a bottomless pit at dinner. I am waiting for Brenden to start eating me out of house and home.

Friday was good too but would have been more so if the weather wasn't 96! It was sooooo hot in Willliamsburg. We went for Home Educator's week. My favorite was watching the "colonists" recite the Declaration of Independence. That was cool! I am thinking I need a stockade and a prison at home. The kids seemed to like it:) The kids were pretty good even though we got home late again. Then, us dumb adults stayed up until almost 2 just chatting. No wonder I am tired! I'm still catching up on sleep. Hopefully I can get to bed early tonight. I should be able to since none of my friends are going to be around to entertain me for hours. Off I go to make roasted chicken............

2 comments:

Marianne said...

How about sometime in early November for a crafty sleepover?

Unknown said...

i like it. especially the 2nd to last sentence :)