Monday, February 11, 2008

What a weekend!


Wow! I didn't feel like our weekend was that crazy but maybe I just live in a constant state of crazy. We had a primary breakfast at 9 am and Taylor and I went to Panera to eat - no kids! I can't believe that all of them are in primary right now. Then Dylan went to a birthday party and the other boys got haircuts. I have no idea why Brenden decided to have a huge fit about getting it done. He sat in the chair with a scowl on his face the whole time. At least he was still:) Oh yeah, we went with Aunt Liz and Chay's friend Lindsay came too. On the way home we listened to the Beastie Boys - Chay and Lindsay were rockin' out! Sunday was interesting. I picked up a used dresser on Sat. and got it all ready to be painted. I left everything on the lawn so it would be easy to get back to. After all, it wasn't going to rain. When I got back from my meetings after church, I found a huge branch fallen from a tree in our yard. It had totally demolished one of the drawers:( There isn't even a way to salvage it. Oh well. So now I have to find another dresser or try to fix this one. I am bummed!!!!!! Branches kept falling due to the really high winds and now our yard looks like a war zone. I am glad that it isn't 10 feet closer to our house. Whew!

No comments: