Friday, February 8, 2008

Still on the couch

Man! Why are there some days (I mean, weeks) I just have to be still for a while and sit here unshowered, unfed (does coke count?), and uninterested in doing what I should? I usually feel better if I take a shower but don't I have to get off the couch first???

Last night we put together our 72 hour kit backpacks. We still need a few things for them and, other than rain ponchos, we are all set. Taylor had the brilliant foresight to buy some MRE's. They were so easy to stick in our backpacks. HOORAY!!! I love being prepared for something, even if I don't know what it is. My only concern is that our kids wil sneak into the candy bars. I will tell all when that happens. I predict finding candy wrappers in the guest room and chocolate smeared on the guest bed and Dylan's face.

Well, I have a to do list at least 6 inches long and, if I don't get off my duff, I'm sure it will keep growing. Time to shower and get moving!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I didn't know you had a blog, did I? Wednesdays are my lazy days. I get up, take a shower, and then put on clean jammies and lay around with Vivian. It's delicious!!