Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More couch time???!!!


I can't believe I am on the couch again!!! Actually, I don't feel well again today. No, I am not pregnant! Dylan is running amuck...but is being relatively good. So far, he has played playdough, puzzles, rescue heroes and the latest is lazer tag. The bright spot of my day has been that my friend Lynne had a baby. Benjamin Jr. She says he is just as cute as her little girl, but I will have to see to believe. If I am feeling better tomorrow then I will go check him out:) Hopefully I will get some dishes done and dinner made. Then I will feel worthwhile.

And while I was writing this, Dylan developed a poop issue that I need to solve now. (sigh!)

Try this yummy recipe - it's at allrecipes.com:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Chip-Banana-Muffins-2/Detail.aspx


1 comment:

Marianne said...

You have a little over a week to get back to your normal 'brie' self. I'm warning you. Ok. Maybe this isn't a warning. I am the one who needs you. Have a good day!!!