Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Faustschlag!!!!!

This is what you do when you bump fists with someone in Germany. Today I wanted to do it five million times!!!! Our exchange student, Isabell (who is practically a Stockwell b/c she LOOOOOOVES ice cream), attended a private school for 2 days. Sadly, this wasn't working out and despite the fact that the Clover Hill High School had all their international places filled, the principal was able to get her in anyway. YAY!!! I won't go into all the details about the reasons behind the change, but lets just say that our Heavenly Father is definitely concerned for our well-being and all aspects of our daily lives. This change is super awesome b/c now Isabell will get to attend school with Kylee and meet lots of different kinds of people. Now we will have 2 more weeks of summer vacation. Maybe we can make it to the beach!! YAY again!!! So, today it's just.....awesome!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!!!!!

Harmony said...

FAUSTSCHLAG!!!

I love it--if I had an idea how to actually pronounce it, I'd totally want to use it too!

I'm loving your updates!!

Brie Stockwell said...

Ok, Harmony, I REALLY want you to use it! It's pronounced fowstshlog. DO IT!!!!!! BTW, when are you going to update your blog? I have been creeping on it lately and I'm suuuuuuuper bored. I need cute pics!!!!