Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The end is in sight!!!

I am soooooo close to finishing up this class. 
This is what I have to do:  study for and write outlines of 5 essay questions, take the midterm on one of those questions and write a term paper. This all has to be done by Dec. 10th so I can request my final.  I am not even thinking about that test yet! 
This is what I want to do: finish knitting my socks, finish knitting some fingerless gloves, finish knitting my scarf, knit an ornament for my gift exchange, recover my chair in my bedroom, paint my bedroom, make a sweater Christmas stocking tutorial, and decorate a big wood wreath for the neighborhood decorating.  Writing papers is definitely NOT on my to do list.  YUCK!!!  Can I knit something that looks ancient or something????? 

No comments: