Sunday, May 11, 2008

MOM'S DAY!!!


I love being a mom!!! I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is crazy, suprising and fun with kids in my house. It's weird to think that I was ever without them. 12 years ago I gave birth to my first baby (my only girl). Most days are fun but some definitely have their challenges.

So, today I want to thank my mom for giving birth to me, raising me and supporting me as an adult. I love that she taught me to have fun and be adventurous. I love that she taught me to be independent. I love that she taught me to listen and make my own choices. She is a fantastic woman for putting up with me and the rest of us girls. Thanks for making the Strawberry Shortcake blanket so I can be warm when I am sick. I love you mom!!!

Thanks to my kids and hubby for getting a bunch of my favorite things for Mother's Day. I love you guys. YOU are my favorite things in the world!!!! XOXO

1 comment:

Margaret said...

What a sweet thought about your mother. You were and have been a joy to my life. Love you, Mom