Monday, March 10, 2008

Ho hum


Well, I don't think I want to bore everyone with my boring life this past week and a half. The best part was that my mom came to see me (and my kids-mostly the kids, I think). We had a good time. Gma Dries took Brenden and Dylan out on their birthday dates. Very cute! Dylan chose chocolate everything and Brenden got legos. We took a little walk to the lake on yesterday with all the kids while Taylor took a nap. She was only here for the weekend and is on her way back to see Lorna in Northern VA. My assignment for next time is to think of a project to do. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Today, I would like to spend all day scrapbooking but I have to keep my house clean and my kids in line. Life must go on and so must the vacuum!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'm going to spend the day making cupcakes and decorating them. I have two more different kinds to make and tons of frostings and fillings to do. MY house isn't even going to think about getting clean. Well, except for my kitchen. I have to keep that clean as I bake. Did I mention that I am so tired? This daylight savings time is kicking my butt.